This Second Empire-style house is a Chicago Landmark located in the Old Irving Park
neighborhood. The John and Clara Merchant house was built around 1872. The design for this house was purchased mail-order from Woodward's National Architct and includes a mansard roof, oversized window hoods, carved cornice and window brackets. Designated a Chicago Landmark on October 8, 2008.
Post a Comment